BECOME OUR PARTNER
Does your organization have a statewide presence across Florida?
Are your community engagement initiatives centered around supporting at-risk youth, education, and/or mentorship? If so, becoming a partner with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Florida offers an opportunity to accomplish your goals.
Big Brothers Big Sisters Association of Florida works to increase resources and create opportunities that sustain and grow program services at each of our 11 local affiliates located in Pensacola, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Ft. Pierce, Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Key West, Ft. Myers, Sarasota, Tampa Bay, and the surrounding areas.
Our mission is to create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth so that we can execute our vision that all youth achieve their full potential.Learn More
IMPACT ON OUR STATE
Youth in a long-term, one-to-one mentoring relationship:
0%Achieved higher grades in both Reading and Math
0%Youth promoted to next grade level
0%Were absent and tardy less frequently
0%Stayed out of the juvenile justice system
How Your Funds Help Us
Recruit new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers to immediately mentor children on our wait list
Enable ongoing coaching, supervision, mentorship, and professional staff-provided relational support for every Big, Little and Little’s family.
Cover the costs of background checks, while ensuring trained professionals match Littles to responsible vetted Bigs.
Provide educational, cultural, and social / match activities to enrich the opportunities for children.
Successful partnerships with businesses, foundations, and organizations are fundamental to supporting children. They provide for children in need and contribute to brighter futures, better schools, and stronger communities for all. Partners and sponsors can support us through philanthropic gifts that drive growth, employee-centric volunteer or donor partnerships, or high-impact cause-related marketing relationships.Become a Partner
Big Brothers Big Sisters Association of Florida is proud to partner with key State government agencies. Through funding, technical assistance, and advocacy, these longstanding and positive relationships help us to achieve our aims to ignite and empower potential in children across the state.
- Recruit new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers to immediately mentor children on our wait list.
- Cover the costs of background checks, while ensuring trained professionals match Littles to responsible vetted Bigs.
- Enable ongoing coaching, supervision, mentorship, and relational staff-support for every Big, Little and Little’s family.
- Provide educational, cultural, and social / match activities to enrich the opportunities for children.
- Meaningful Impact: Your company can play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our youth, creating brighter tomorrows.
- Employee Engagement: Engage your team in rewarding volunteer opportunities that boost morale and build team cohesion.
- Scholarships: Provide opportunities for children in our programs to attend a Florida-based college, university, or vocational/technical school.
- Community Connection: Showcase your commitment to social responsibility, enhancing your brand's reputation.
- Lasting Legacy: Invest in the future leaders, innovators, potential employers, and game-changers who will shape our world.